| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miri in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 152mm (6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Miri February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Miri, Malaysia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Miri:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 1180.1 kms (733.3 miles) NE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 798.3 kms (496.1 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 939.1 kms (583.6 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 938.9 kms (583.4 miles) ENE
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 289.9 kms (180.1 miles) NE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 484.6 kms (301.1 miles) ENE
- Labuan, Malaysia - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) NE
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) ENE
- Tawau, Malaysia - 432.5 kms (268.8 miles) E
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) SSE